The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hassy 110mm lens to mamiya adapter

R

rastas

Can someone point me to a company (ebay or on the web) that sells adapters that will let me mount the Hasselblad 110mm f2 plannar to the Mamiya AFD?

thanks

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
We have that adapter.

If you call the Atlanta office (see signature) they can get you a price including shipping.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe

JimCollum

i've tried a number of adapters. You can find some on ebay that sell for between $50 & $100. I tried 3 different ones, and none would focus to infinity. I understand there are some samples of the ebay models that will.. but you're more likely not to get one than to be happy.

I finally ended up buying the 'official' Mamiya adapter, and have not had problems with it at all. It has a much better build, and will focus to infinity.

(there *is* a significant price difference though)

R

rastas

The Phase One adapter is $675 (although on sale for a bit less). I'd like to find something more affordable, so please keep suggestions coming.
thanks

JimCollum

The Phase One adapter is $675 (although on sale for a bit less). I'd like to find something more affordable, so please keep suggestions coming.
thanks
yea.. that's the Mamiya one rebadged... which is what i finally ended up getting. If you buy another one, make sure they say it will focus to infinity, or offer you your money back if it doesn't

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
We have that adapter on sale right now for $425 (from list $675). We certify it will focus to infinity and would gladly take it back if the customer were dissatisfied with it.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe