The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hey My People ( 2 drink Minimum imposed by Admins to View)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Might have to impose a 3 drink minimum to view after that one. Just hope that don't show up at my door singing me Happy Birthday.

Don Libby

You can forget about the 2 drink minimum now and just head straight to the bottle and take it from the source! Bottle in one hand and typing this with the other...

I keep telling myself not to open this fracking message but it's like trying to look a very busty woman in the eyes;my apologies to all women everywhere.

Sombody please make me stop!

Guy Mancuso

I love this forum we certainly know how to have fun and laugh.

Charlie your standing order in Oregon are hit the cranberry bogs and grab as much as you can to protect the virgin eyes as you streak down the beach. Make sure I have my camera first though.

Scary thing is a can see it now you streaking down the beach like that, I think i may need to jump into the 4 drink minimum mode.

Diane B

I love this forum we certainly know how to have fun and laugh.

Charlie your standing order in Oregon are hit the cranberry bogs and grab as much as you can to protect the virgin eyes as you streak down the beach. Make sure I have my camera first though.

Scary thing is a can see it now you streaking down the beach like that, I think i may need to jump into the 4 drink minimum mode.
Just gone the day, last thing I read was about a graphics warning for a red speedo shot--and what did I open this thread to :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:AND a :wtf:

Just laughed so hard I came close to spewing my wine all over my keyboard. I agree--love this forum :thumbs::thumbs:

Diane

Terry

I was trying to be the last person to spew and have to clean up a keyboard....this one sent me over the edge.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Carlos,

I think the general consensus is he was a spammer trying to be creative in his attempt to get by us admins. And so far it's working because his account is still active as he has not abused any privileges... But if you get a PM about great deals on cell phones or Canadian scrips form him, let us know asap.

:D,

PS: IMO Aaron is now squarley in first place!!! (At least so far!) Fortunately I just blew a bit of martini on my keyboard and it needed a swipe of cleaner anyway!

Guy Mancuso

I was actually afraid to open this on my desktop after seeing it on my IPhone. I agree Jack he certainly is in the lead. BTW you have a extra bottle of Vodka you can overnight to me. Might need it by morning.