The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Orchid in the Backyard

David K

Workshop Member
Caught some beautiful light this evening. Contax 645/Aptus 75 S with the Zeiss 120 4.0 Apo-Makro Planar wide open.

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Jack,
I will be bringing my Hasselblad H3D 31 to the Carmel workshop. You are more than welcome to shoot with it.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
David Great shot! I believe its that special "micro climate" we have in Jupiter that produces such wonderful subjects. LOL Roger

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Joseph , It maybe a big mistake for me though. Can i glue my pants pockets so the money stay's inside them. LOL

I know how nice these are and that is what scares me. LOL

LJL

These examples from David and Mark are exactly why I try to avoid coming to this part of the forum too often....they are gorgeous!!! And if I keep looking at this kind of wonderment, I will surely be in deep trouble back in the MF world. Stunning shots, guys. Thanks for bringing a completely different kind of beauty to things.

Guy, you better get your pants to the tailor before Carmel, and with strict instructions to sew all pockets shut with the wallet and CCs inside ;-)

LJ

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
These examples from David and Mark are exactly why I try to avoid coming to this part of the forum too often....they are gorgeous!!! And if I keep looking at this kind of wonderment, I will surely be in deep trouble back in the MF world. Stunning shots, guys. Thanks for bringing a completely different kind of beauty to things.

Guy, you better get your pants to the tailor before Carmel, and with strict instructions to sew all pockets shut with the wallet and CCs inside ;-)

LJ
Exactly , I start looking at this stuff and it really gets me nervous. Just got a e-mail from Phase on refurbs. Look at this , I know Aptus has them also but the prices keep coming down

Digital Back Megapixels Original Price Refurb Special
P45 39MP $23,990 $17,990
P25 22MP $17,990 $13,990
P30 31.6MP $15,990 $11,990