The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

new harblei cam 1 ... strange !

Don Libby

My instant immediate reaction was :wtf:

My other reaction was while I normally embrace strange different things this is just too weird for me.

On second thought I'll wait till Ken finds this and decides to try it out:ROTFL:

kdphotography

My instant immediate reaction was :wtf:

My other reaction was while I normally embrace strange different things this is just too weird for me.

On second thought I'll wait till Ken finds this and decides to try it out:ROTFL:
I saw that. :mad:

And for the record, I already checked it out when I saw the Hartblei Camera posted over on LL..... :D

I think I pretty much went through the toy, er, tool budget for now. I'm pretty much relegated to living vicariously through Guy......so I'm really pulling for him to get the P40+, and maybe also the Leica super-saver pak (S2 and M9 bundle) at Costco.... :D