The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture Integration "Below the Show" event at PhotoPlus

Steve Hendrix

PhotoPlus NY is scheduled October 22 - 24, 2009 at the Javits Center in New York City.

Capture Integration will be having a "Below the Show" event on October 22, 2009 from 3PM - 5PM near the food court two levels below the show floor. At the event, Chris Lawery and Steve Hendrix will preview Capture One 5.0 and show off some of the latest Phase One/Leaf products, including Leaf Aptus II 10, Phase One P40+, etc. We will try to have the new Phase One DF camera, but no promises at this point.

As an added bonus, we will have Ziv Argov, Director of Marketing and Product Management at Leaf Imaging on hand to discuss the present and future of Leaf Imaging and take questions. This is a great opportunity to directly ask any questions you have for Ziv away from all the crowds at the show.

We hope to have a few other interesting surprise products on hand as well. Location for this gathering will be just outside the food court, two floors below the show. Any and all are invited who wish to come by. Starting time will be 3PM.

It's a great time of year to be in New York City and we hope to see you there. It's not necessary, but RSVP'ing to my email would be appreciated.

Steve Hendrix

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well your boss will be with Jack and I in Oregon so you guys better behave. LOL

Steve and Chris have a good show. We wish we could be there but not really Oregon sounds more fun.

D

ddk

PhotoPlus NY is scheduled October 22 - 24, 2009 at the Javits Center in New York City.

Capture Integration will be having a "Below the Show" event on October 22, 2009 from 3PM - 5PM near the food court two levels below the show floor. At the event, Chris Lawery and Steve Hendrix will preview Capture One 5.0 and show off some of the latest Phase One/Leaf products, including Leaf Aptus II 10, Phase One P40+, etc. We will try to have the new Phase One DF camera, but no promises at this point.

As an added bonus, we will have Ziv Argov, Director of Marketing and Product Management at Leaf Imaging on hand to discuss the present and future of Leaf Imaging and take questions. This is a great opportunity to directly ask any questions you have for Ziv away from all the crowds at the show.

We hope to have a few other interesting surprise products on hand as well. Location for this gathering will be just outside the food court, two floors below the show. Any and all are invited who wish to come by. Starting time will be 3PM.

It's a great time of year to be in New York City and we hope to see you there. It's not necessary, but RSVP'ing to my email would be appreciated.

Steve Hendrix
I'll be seeing you there!

yaya

Wish I could be there but (un)fortunately I'll be traveling in another part of the world at that time:)