The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oregon Workshop P30+ Images

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Couple shots from that lonely P30+ back I own.:D The light was pretty bad rained all day and reason we spent the day in class with Doug teaching C1 Pro Version 5 . Actually the last beta before release

We were all in class yesterday so only got out for a late shoot. Today is a all day shooting day with a special report coming on a very unique camera back. This report you just got to see

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Today I may try and shoot ALL 5 backs from Phase One. Yup I'm a pig. LOL

The P40+ in my mind is the best new purchase bargain right now. It really does rock and no waiting to get one.

KETCH ROSSI

Great shots Guy, wish I could keep mine, but I can't :( and sure wish I was there with you guys, missed the ocean a LOT!! A bit too much desert in Vegas for me..