The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New here saying hello!

W

Wim van Velzen

dear all,

I have been lurking here for some time now. Time to introduce myself!

I am Wim van Velzen, 36 years of age and living in the Netherlands. I have been working as a parttime professional photographer, but nowadays it is mainly for hobby.

My passion is in landscape photography, with a deep love for Scotland. You´ll find far too much Scotland pictures on my site: fotografie Wim vanVelzen, including some new ones from this year´s harvest.

I have been working with MF cameras since 1997 (Bronica EC) and Rollei 6008i since 2002. The big leap to digital was three years ago - I am using a 22MP Hasselblad back. Nothing cutting edge, but very nice!

I learn a lot here and hope to be of some help if the chance occurs!

Godfrey

quite a 'site!

Took a quick skim through your website... some truly lovely work you have there!

Graham Mitchell

Hi Wim, I believe I have read many of your posts over the years on photo.net

Welcome to GetDPI, and nice to have another digital Rollei user around :)

S

Shelby Lewis

Great to have you Wim. Wonderful group of folks here... enjoy!

yongfei

You are actually quite famous. I also remember your pioneering Rollei digital back write-up. Nice to see you here!

jecxz

Hi Wim,

I'm sort of new here too, this is a pretty good forum, nice bunch of people.

I think we've said hello at the other forum already. Be well.

Kind regards,
Derek Jecxz
http://www.jecxz.com

W

Wim van Velzen

Thank you all! I have never seen myself as quite famous, but nice to hear :) The larger the sensor, the smaller the community, isn´t it...

P

Peseecot73

New here saying hello

Hi there, Im new here and just saying hello to everybody Im currently reading all the great info in here for newbies and am looking forward to getting started.

W

Wim van Velzen

Hi Keith,

Our shared interests keep us close together on the net, isn´t it?