The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New here saying hello!

W

Wim van Velzen

Helping out with my English texts!

BTW, I posted some more portfolios, this time the Caithness area full of lovely views to Orkney, rough seas and gorgeous cliffs.

In another thread, Shelby Lewis thought my images were a bit oversatured. What do you lot think?

S

selsoe

In another thread, Shelby Lewis thought my images were a bit oversatured. What do you lot think?
First off, I love your images and I share your passion for the Scottish country side. On the saturation, I agree that on some of them you have been a bit too generous with the saturation slider. It make them look a bit too processed I think and that's a pitty because they are really beautiful in all other aspects and capture Scotland very well.

W

wbrandsma

Hallo Wim,

Welcome here and nice to someone from the Gelderse Vallei too. Groeten uit Ede!

W

Wim van Velzen

hi Wouter,

Nico to see someone here from so close - I actually work in Ede!

groeten terug, Wim

ced

Hello Wim! Can you show the latest with the 22 mpx back please or give a reference to your website where they appear? Thanks

M

Mathijs

Ede, talk about close! Veenendaal here, welcome to the forum. I remember reading some articles on your website a while ago, very informative MF stories! :)

W

Wim van Velzen

hi Ced, al the recent (since 2007 actually) portfolios on my website are made with the 22mp back. You can best look here.

Ha Mathijs, I live in Veenendaal too (Hunze) and work in Ede. A small world, isn´t it?

M

Mathijs

A very small world indeed! Or just a very small country, the one we live in.