The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S2 Hands-On Review

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Very detailed testing of the Leica S2 at Luminous Landscape.

"The Bottom Line

As you already know from the above I'm very impressed by the Leica S2. It may well be one of the finest camera systems ever made. There is a fluidity, an elegance, and a pleasure in its use that has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. To have reached this level of sophistication on its first iteration is a testament to Leica's efforts and talents in both lens and camera design..."

Full review...

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Delivery for the S2 has started, Jim Rakete has received the first camera.
We're not expecting US deliveries to be received by customers before Dec 31. Likely first week of January, but you know it's a good idea to take that with a grain of salt.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off

carstenw

Leica lent him one and say that as soon as he had worked with it, he placed his order. I presume he bought it.