The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A fun day in the studio with the P45+

vieri

Hello guys,

last week I had some free time so I decided to have people coming over to my studio for a fun session - meaning, no money involved ;). I used the P1 645 & P45+ with the 150 f2.8 D & the 80 f2.8 D Phase; all files developed in C1 & then played with in PS CS4. Light was provided by 3 ProFoto heads with softboxes, grids & various modifiers and a couple of reflectors. Here a few for you to enjoy:

...and one variation on the Snow White theme...

more pics out of the shoot here

Thank you for viewing, as always C&C are most welcome.

Aaron

Love your colour rendition!
You could almost bite that apple in the third shot.

Are you getting this colour in C1 or CS4?

looks like a fun shoot.

Aaron.

vieri

Love your colour rendition!
You could almost bite that apple in the third shot.

Are you getting this colour in C1 or CS4?

looks like a fun shoot.

Aaron.
Thank you Aaron, glad you enjoyed :D About the colors, I do my development in C1 first where I adjust exposure & WB if needed, add very little clarity, choose "linear response" over the pre-set film look and a few more minor adjustments (lens, noise, CA, etc). Then, I finish the files in CS4 where I do all the rest - basically, I try and get the most neutral colors out of C1 and then do all the job in CS4 (levels, curves, filters, etc). Hope this helps :D

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Superb photos!

Will give this a try asap, although not sure I can achieve similar results.

Professional

Nice shots and beautiful colors, i always trying to do colorful shots in studio but i need models and helpers, hope one day i will do.