The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Got a project ; who wants in ?

proenca

Ok so I'll problably will be kicked out, get a warning from Guy Mancuso and the lot :deadhorse:

But truth is, while I'm new to this forum, it was in this "sub-forum" so to speak that I met and talk to most people and would like to make an invitation.

Got a old old 35mm film camera that I'm going to toss around the world.

Got already 25 photographers from Europe, USA, Japan and Australia that will take her and pass her on.

Since I really do appreciate the people in getDPI.com, would love to see at least a couple of photographers from here !

Carsten, Guy, Marc,etc, you guys up to a challenge or what ? :)

full story here : http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14153

proenca

That means you are in Guy ?

I would be REALLY interested in see what the "MF boys" can do with a limited equipment that will be the same as everyone else ! :)

Cmon folks, put your name down !

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'll go late in the game since I will be out of the office for a bit here this month. Workshop and need to take care of a few folks in the house first.