The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MF 10 Nikon 6 guy buy MF

gogopix

Subscriber
When you figure it out you will see it is to your benefit!:angel:

and I have a partial score; Leica R 2!

David K

Workshop Member
Victor,
You're getting as hard to understand as my teenage kids :) I'm guessing it's a scorecard with MF winning over Nikon 10 to 6 and Guy is on the winning team.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
FWIW, you CAN edit a title if it is within 10 minutes of posting the thread... You click on "Thread Tools" and you'll see it.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Victor,
You're getting as hard to understand as my teenage kids :) I'm guessing it's a scorecard with MF winning over Nikon 10 to 6 and Guy is on the winning team.
LOL. Yea now my budget needs to keep up. I actually shot a PR job yesterday with it, I'm a sick person. BTW the Nikon SB 600 works on the Mamiya and most likely other bodies as well in A mode. Might be worth looking at

gogopix

Subscriber
Victor,
finally, SUCCESS! Ask your teenagers what I mean, they will know.

(unfortunately, I don't look good in a punk hairdoooo

BTW, now 22

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
You can see how many are viewing each forum at the main page at any given time...

gogopix

Subscriber
32 (update 34!)
a new record.
Why do I keep reminding.
First, Thanks to Guy and Jack we have a fresh vehicle for MF discussion.
Second, interested parties are coming!
This is a signal that other fora are not satisfying, and yes we goof off a bit, but all parties, though fans of their stuff seem open minded and share

BTW THX to Graham (Estonia!) for a quick shot that was VERY impressive

wonder of it was the emotion 54 back?

or the great Rollei glass

(of course he does create good images, and he sent me ONE HOT TOMATO!

:ROTFL:

Victor