The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Factory Tour

PeterA

i'd be concerned if the representatives WEREN't as enthusiastic in support for their products as they are!! -:)

There are enough cold blooded anal types in the forum to bring serious to the table - at the end of the day teh cost of these systems is a great truth serum in itself...

As i stated in another thread - I WANT to be convinced that the 60 megapixel chips can work for me on a tech camera with movements at reasonable f-stops - I would love to simplify my system(s) AND reduce my number of digi backs - their testing use/time is is now over and I am ready to get down to one back on a MF system and tech camera!!

the M9 will take care of the other 80% of shots! LOL

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Answer is _______

Peter i have seen enough of the P65 + to call it the best in class, now when the H60 comes out it will be most likely be just like it. It's a back with 60mpx Dalsa sensor that has relatively the same attributes. Decision over buy which brand you like better. Honestly for a tech cam I would go P65 because of the external battery of Hassy but that would be my decision not necessarily yours. Good news is in 60 mpx you have two choices which makes it easier and NO crop sensor.

arashm

Er
regardless of everything said above,
I would LOVE to have a chance to tour Hasselblad or Phase...
it would be amazing to see how our tools are made first hand.
am