The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Lenses which ones?

rem

Hi Marc nice to hear from you!;-) I made some tests in the studio but with "USM" Furniture (glossy and chrome) and then I checked it. Before I bought the lens I asked Marco Grob because you said to me he is using the lens a lot. And yes, he use und like the 50mm lens a lot and is happy with the quality. But yes, for portraiture its maybe different. I would mine also use for interior and architecture. What are for you "normal" settings in Phocus for sharpening? lg marc

Quentin_Bargate

I only have two lenses with my H4D-50. the 120mm macro and 50mm. I bought the 50mm because its a a moderate wide angle and when I owned a Mamiya ZD, the 55mm lens was the lens I used most. Extreme fields of view are nice but often less useful for day to day photography than you might think.

I will use the 120mm macro for food and still life, + portaits .

Quentin