The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tele extenders

pesto

Is there any hope of an autofocus 1.4 or 2X extender for PhaseOne /Mamiya lenses anytime soon???

pesto

Well, given the volume of responses this thread has engendered, I guess that means no...it does however, at least to my way of thinking, sound like a reasonable idea.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
We would hope ;) Actually, given the pretty excellent performance by both hassy's 1.7x and Contax's 1.4x, you'd think we could get one from Mamiya too... A 1.7x would be very nice IMO.

vieri

+1 :D I would love to see AF teleconverters. Technically, optically & production-wise is nothing that would have Mamiya's engineers loosing sleep with, if they wanted to they could have them out on the market pretty quick IMHO. Let's not give up hope! :D