The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phocus 2.5 for Mac ready for download

jotloob

Subscriber Member
PHOCUS 2.5 installed yesterday.
No problems so far with LUMIX G1 RAW and HASSELBLAD 3FR .
Thank you HASSELBLAD .

Jürgen

xpixel

There are problems with the export. You can't export a Leica S2 DNG or JPG to 16 bit tiff. there will be a black file... :(

rmueller

There are problems with the export. You can't export a Leica S2 DNG or JPG to 16 bit tiff. there will be a black file... :(
Wondering if that is related to the size of the DNG, I'm able to export
Leica X1 DNG to 16 bit tiff and psd.

Regards,
Ralf

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Just found that the Recovery and Shadow tools are not working with 3rd party RAWs. Also stated in the manual!

Come on Hasselblad, this is boring! With C1 Pro this works from the beginning .... these are some of my most used tools!

Please implement soon!

anGy

Just found that the Recovery and Shadow tools are not working with 3rd party RAWs. Also stated in the manual!

Come on Hasselblad, this is boring! With C1 Pro this works from the beginning .... these are some of my most used tools!

Please implement soon!
+1

Compared to DPP or Lightroom, my first impression is that Phocus works REALLY great on .CR2 files (all with sharpness = 0). More 3d effect, sharper, less noise !
But also less tools to work on the raw files, so difficult developments will still be done in LR - but I'm already stuck with Phocus for all the rest. File quality from it is very impressive for my Canon 1DmkIV :clap:

bdp

Please implement soon!
Also no Noise Reduction! Useless IMHO. What's the point of it?