The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase Backs/ Talk to me

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Guy,
You cannot wait until you shoot next week with the cameras and CaptureOne 4.1 . I think you will be quite impressed.
I just was playing around with the Lens Correction feature on some old raw test files we have and the Chromatic Aberration correction it works very well. We will be doing some more in-depth testing later, but for now there are pre-sets for three lenses right now in the beta, Mamiya 28,35,45.
Really enjoying CaptureOne 4.1.
Will upload some before and after shots at the end of the day.
Looking forward to the trip!

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5702 office
Capture Integration
My Blog
[email protected]

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes i always liked C1 but did not like the first version of this software but now getting used to working with it. I actually been using C1 so long now my Pro version ran out . LOL I bought originally when the 1ds came out. That's a long time ago.

Yes this trip is going to be special and just confirmed a special shooting session but it's going to be a surprise. :D:D:D

gogopix

Subscriber
So Lance, why have some, who have already dropped tens of thousands with Phase One (and beta tested before) and registered again, not been given access to 4.1?

If I'm the only one, well, that I can understand! :p, but many here I think registered for beta and did not even get an acknowledgement.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Victor that would come directly from Phase. I registered to do beta a long time ago. Matter of getting on there list

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
So Lance, why have some, who have already dropped tens of thousands with Phase One (and beta tested before) and registered again, not been given access to 4.1?

If I'm the only one, well, that I can understand! :p, but many here I think registered for beta and did not even get an acknowledgement.
It's clearly because you show images like the black car you're driving, and the folks at C1 immediately think, "Now there's a guy we charge full retail too!"

:ROTFL:

gogopix

Subscriber
retail? List?

If I paid that I would be shotting with a used canon g3 and driving a jugo!:ROTFL: