The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhaseOne 645 and CaptureOne 4.1 Rollout

lance_schad

Workshop Member
I just wanted to extend an invitation to the forum members to our multi-city PhaseOne 645AFD and Capture One 4.1 introductions that we will be having over the next month. This should give those not in the near vicinity adequate time to make travel plans :D:D:D .
Here is the schedule so far:

Atlanta,GA - May 19
High Point,NC - May 21
Palm Beach,FL - June 3
Miami,FL - June 4

More cities to be added. Please check out or latest newsletter/invite for specific details. http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs041/1101868815210/archive/1102078773222.html

Also rolled out with our seminar announcement was our Exclusive promotion on PhaseOne 645AFD systems. We are offering upto a $2500 credit towards the purchase of a new Phase One system with the trade in of any Hasseblad V system body, you keep the lenses and accessories to use with the new system. more info: http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/05/05/upgrade-your-classic-hasselblad/

If you would like more information please feel free to call or email me.

BTW - I am very excited to meet some of you next week at the seminar, it should be a great informative trip.

Lance Schad
Capture Integration - Miami/Atlanta
305-394-3196 cell | 305-534-5702 office
Capture Integration
My Blog
[email protected]

gogopix

Subscriber
For someone who used to live in Philly, you have really gone "Rebel"
how about DC area?
oh, yeh, forgot...
no money here

:ROTFL:

Victor

PS: DC is SOUTH of the Mason and Dixon Line!:D

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Hey it is a cheap plane ride or you could probably make it here in that ride of yours . Lets see it is about 1050 miles @ 155mph (unless you did the mod) would put you here in about 7 hours give or take an hour for traffic stops and gas.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Seriously come on down it should be starting to get nice and hot here from what I hear in June!

Hey if there is enough interest from the forum, I will even see about getting some discounted hotel rooms.

L

gogopix

Subscriber
well, first things first
may take the TC rather than M8 to Wales and Gloustershire/London
need some lenses and a top shoe for my viewfinder (you dont tyhjink I am going to use that Alpa monster do you?)

also, can this TC be made to work with the Kapter cable WITHOUT the finger grip??

It is interesting, but some of the best night shots Ive gotten have been with WA (35 on C645 and 28 on M8)

SO when you stop playing in SJ, give me a call I leave 6/11!

regards
Victor

Clawery