Leaf Capture Remote application Version 2.0 has been released!
We are excited to inform you that Leaf Capture Remote application Version 2.0 has been released.
The Leaf Capture Remote application enables you to view the images in your Shots folder on your Apple iPhone™ or iPad™.
What’s new in Version 2.0:
• Native support for the Apple iPad
• Support for Apple iPhone 4 high resolution retina display
• Pause/Play functionality - You can stop the screen update during a shoot and focus on a specific image.
• Leaf Aptus-II 8/ Mamiya DM 40 and Leaf Aptus-II 10/ Mamiya DM 56 and II10R support
• Flip-through image browsing
• Improved 1:1 image quality
Installing Leaf Capture Remote 2.0 Application:
• Download the Leaf Capture Remote 2.0 client from the Apple App Store
• Download the Leaf Capture Remote server from here: http://www.leaf-photography.com/products_lcremote.asp
• Follow the User Guide instructions
Re: Leaf Capture Remote application Version 2.0 has been released!
Sounds really nice. Now share this with Phase and make my day . LOL
Tags for this Thread