The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Big, Fat Reco for RSS CRD-87 Camera Rotation

fotografz

Guys, last week I secured a Really Right Stuff CRD-87 Package for my H system ... especially for studio product work ... and was blown away by both the quality of build, and the functional use of this device.

http://reallyrightstuff.com/CRD/02.html

My big fat HC 120/4 fit in the opening diameter, and the rotation of the whole H kit is silky smooth with secure click points for various degrees of rotation.

You can easily adjust most every aspect to fit multiple different cameras, and can move the whole rig back and forth for adjusting distance to subject without that annoying movement of the tripod.

The whole kit breaks down without the need for tools for easy transport to location, and was surprisingly light weight for such a secure piece of kit.

Can use RSS B87B Light bracket accessories, but I was that told RSS will soon have mounts to use lights on the ring ... which I'll get and report on when available.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

-Marc