The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4D-40 Card options

Hey Guys,
My Hassy H4D-40 should arrive this week or the next and I was just reading the storage options on the Hasselblad Site and it says CF card type U-DMA (e.g. SanDisk extreme IV), So was just wondering if my Sandisk Extreme III card will be enough or do I need to upgrade to U-DMA cards.

Cheers
Will.

Jeffg53

Sandisk Extreme III are fine Will. I have a mix of III, IV and the new Extreme Pro. It will come with an 8GB card.

Jeffg53

Me too, and it's refreshing to see that you have resisted the lure of the saturation slider and the vignette

KETCH ROSSI

Any one has an H4D and a RED Camera, were you used the RED CF cards, they are way faster then anything out there, and was curious to know if they work on the H4D system, as they do work fantastically and super fast on my 1D IV, and been able to download using the e-Sata Reader is amazing.