The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Free Mamiya 645AFDII/III with Aptus Back.

waynelake

Excuse me if this has been posted before.. could not see if it had.

http://www.leafamerica.com/specials.asp
"Between March 19 and June 30, 2008, when photographers purchase a new Leaf Aptus 75, 65 or 22 back or the Aptus S equivalent in a Mamiya AFD mount, photographers will receive a Mamiya 645AFDII camera free-of-charge. AND…when the AFDIII is available, we will upgrade the camera to the new model FREE-OF-CHARGE – ensuring that they are up to date with the latest technology."

irakly

i would prefer a reverse offer: a free leaf back with purchase of mamiya afd.
somehow, all "free offers" seem to be insolent attempts to disguise peddling something of no value into a "deal of the century" clothes.

waynelake

For me, in general, MFDB (although I do not have one) have really caught my attention...

From where I'm coming from its a lot of money with ZD or 1 other maybe affordable. Some of the cameras/lenses on the other hand, now that I've looked, are very affordable...

PeterA

I think prices for nice used MFD back are getting low enough for people to reject high end Canon ( and dare I say it? ) - Nikon DSLR's and buy into IQ - if you need it. Wayne you woudl love shooting some of those NZ lanscapes wiht on of these rigs.

waynelake

Hello Peter.

I agree. Someone years ago said "get the quality lenses...". So now I have CZ35-70 and R105-280. Also 400D + kit 18-55. Quite hate the 400D but will be patient not bother with a better canon as 400D does everything ?good enough?...but the tele is real good for some wildlife.

Been forced to take 3 weeks holiday, and spending time (weather permiting) in/at Haast Pass. So quite drooling about this MF-digital some decent normal, wide, ultra-wide. I'm certain Medium format with ultra wide and wide lenses would give Impressive large Photos where I'm going.... :cool:....

gogopix

Subscriber
i would prefer a reverse offer: a free leaf back with purchase of mamiya afd.
somehow, all "free offers" seem to be insolent attempts to disguise peddling something of no value into a "deal of the century" clothes.
Irakly

your getting soft!