The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Old "Newbie" Starting MF Research

symbolphoto

Yes, but I prefer to remain anonymous. I have posted some of my work here before.
Sorry, then your opinions don't matter to me. And that's probably fine with you. Nothing irritates me more than people on forums who post no personal info, (on a photography forum no less), yet give all kinds of advice. My pet peeve.

symbolphoto

40 weddings? I should be so lucky. I'd get selective and go for 20 or 25 which is about all I've ever been able to handle even with a second shooter. Exhausting.

-Marc
Yeah, well i'd rather be where you are. As i'm sure you know, doing this many weddings takes over your entire life. We are cutting down to the 20's for next year. We plan to raise prices soon.

Doing this many is just too much. Between the day of (Which is really the easiest part), retouching, DVD's, prints, albums, you name it. Just too much followup.

We are getting married next year ourselves and need the time to plan our own damn wedding :)