The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Big Problem with new P65+

stephengilbert

"I've got to wonder how many folk here would have suspected a troll had Dan been using anything other than Phase One?"

Right; if he's said his Leica was defective, no one would bat an eye.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Dan glad you seemed to have found the issue. I'm on vacation and did not get a chance too respond. But my guess would have been a defective battery. Glad you got it handled.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I must say , that I am somewhat surprised , confused and disconcerted about the "troll discussion" .
I can not understand , that now the discussion goes on , as if nothing has happened . ? ? ?
Jürgen

etrump

Do you have zero latency turned on? Doug Petersen mentioned just yesterday that he back shuts itself off if zero latency causes the sensor to get too hot.