The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Collection of pictures taken with 645D

Ed Hurst

Hello all,

Thought you might like to see some more pictures taken with my new 645D. These are resized to screen resolution, so not to be taken as an indication of resolution of course...

Oh, and some of them have had quite a bit of creative Photoshoppery done to the content!

http://edhurstrailway.fotopic.net/c1892282_1.html
The password is steamphoto

Most taken with the 6x7 75mm f2.8AL lens, but also the new 55mm f2.8 released with the camera, the 6x7 105mm f2.4 and the 6x7 90mm f2.8.

Best wishes,

Ed

E

espressogeek

Ed, these shots look great. I particularly liked the "profile" shots of the train crossing the bridge off in the distance.

I asked this in another thread but I never heard back so please excuse me for asking again. Do you know what the long exposure capabilities of this camera are?

Thanks

BTW - I really hope they bring this camera to the states. If not I might have to import one.

emr

Ed, since you now have some experience with the camera, I wonder if you could tell us how do you find its AF speed and accuracy, tracking? Also, do you have experience with Pentax APS-C DSLR models and if you do, how'd you compare the AF? The reason for asking this is that AF has been rather weak in Pentax cameras of recent years and the coming/rumored K-7 replacement will probably have a new AF version that's close to the 645D's AF. Thanks.