The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photokina Coverage by Capture Integration

arashm

Oops
not enough coffee either I guess
I thought it was a full head, well I guess I have to settle for the Arca D4 ;)
am

T

tetsrfun

80 MP back for "V" series??? IMO, getting reproducible focus will be nearly impossible; I have a hard enough time with my puny 16 MP back.

Steve

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
80 MP back for "V" series??? IMO, getting reproducible focus will be nearly impossible; I have a hard enough time with my puny 16 MP back.

Steve
Lots of tech cameras take V backs, and a rotating sensor would be a convenience on them :D

T

tetsrfun

Lots of tech cameras take V backs, and a rotating sensor would be a convenience on them :D
That makes marketing sense...

In addition to focusing, matching the critical variable of image plane/sensor position and to a random "V" body, etc...etc..

Steve

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Great question ... I'd love it to mean that the rest of back prices will receive an adjustment.
All Leaf and Phase One pricing has been tweaked. Please give it a day or two before it is posted as final.

Before Photokina there is a meeting of the Leaf and Phase One Dealers and pricing is established through discussions at those meetings. Therefore even though information like Sensor stats can be disseminated instantly the pricing (especially detailed pricing) cannot be.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
All Leaf and Phase One pricing has been tweaked. Please give it a day or two before it is posted as final.

Before Photokina there is a meeting of the Leaf and Phase One Dealers and pricing is established through discussions at those meetings. Therefore even though information like Sensor stats can be disseminated instantly the pricing (especially detailed pricing) cannot be.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work

Thanks for the explanation!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Dave any word on timing with regards to lenses when available.

I started saving in my piggy bank and need to know my daily dropping in regard to time to get the proper amount. LOL

Going to be 10 dollars a day or 50 dollars a day and if I get lucky maybe 100 dollars a day.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Going to be 10 dollars a day or 50 dollars a day and if I get lucky maybe 100 dollars a day.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
So you figured a way to shake that upside-down tree after all - but we knew you would! :D

thomas

for whom it may concern... the new 28 super digitar schneider costs 5093 € exc VAT in alpa mount...
and ~ €4500,- in Cambo mount. The 32HR is €1000,- more.
Cambo is pointing out the big front lens of the 32HR is so heavy that the shutter may break when carrying the lens in a case/bag. They suggest to wrap the lens in an extra box so that is safely covered on all sides.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Dave Gallagher and Dave Grover: Please feel free to post any information about YOUR respective products here you deem relevant. Conversely, if you have an issue with your competitor's product, please take it offline and hash it out privately.

Thanks,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Back to our regular programing. I'm really curious if you took this new sensor and put it in the P40, P45 framing what the Mpx count would be. I am assuming it is a 5.4 micron sensor. Just thinking at some point in time this sensor may be used in other backs just as the P65+ was used for the P40+ back