The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Doubts about Phase one DF

kdphotography

If anyone outside of the GetDPI family reads this thread, they would be shaking their head in disbelief: you have both a Phase/Mamiya kit and a Hasselblad setup, Cambo and a Hartbleicam....

and fretting what to do...

:ROTFL:

(only on GetDPI. I'm shutting my photography cabinet doors now....)

:D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
The DF is the fastest focusing cam I ever tried in MF with the S2 being maybe a shade faster but tricker to use.

H3dtogo

That is just the problem, when in normal circumstances i was very happy with the DF, especially as one can simply use all existing glass on the camera withouth any limitations. But in some situations, the ones i really like to reley on my camera, the H3d simply focusses more accurate. On the other hand, the H3d is a system that only accepts its own back......

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Also tougher to use on a Tech cam. BTW on the DF you do have the choice with AF to be more accurate or faster in the custom functions. Not sure if you knew that.

Tough choices for many folks, why where here I guess. LOL

W

WEEZ

I think i have made up mt mind: i will sell the mamiya system, sell most of my double set of Hasselblad HC lenses (iow: i will try to find someone who is interested in buing some fine camera gear). I will only keep the stuff i used last 6 months (wich means only my H3d31 with 28,100 and 120mm). So if people are looking for good lenses and more: let me know. Also for sale
Rollei Lenscontrol-S with mini ballhead and flexible arm as well as some other small parts. 675 euro.
Also for sale: Mamiya DF with 80mm schneider, Hasselblad HC 35/50/100/120/150/210 and 300mm lenses, Phase One H5, Imacon 4040 and 3020 adapterplates and cables, Sinar Digital 55mm on Tricolor Sinar P2 plate for use with ricolor shutter( also works fine with copal behind the lens shutter), complete sinar Tricolor shuttersystem, Mamiya Wide DS with 47mm Apo digitar and mamiya AFD adapterplate, Some boxes of 8/10 inch provia film, 4/5 inch RTP,...
Located in Europe and happy to provide further info. Local Pick-up preferred but willing to meet at aeroport or trainstation.
Hi,
I am not clear on how this site is set up for communication since I do not see a window to submit my comment but do assume that I reply after your quote.
I am contacting you regarding the items you want to sell. I see that you have available the adapter plates for the Imacon 4040 and 3020 backs. I need a plate for the 4040 that will go to a Hasselblad. I am not clear if that is what you have. I am also in contact with Hassy to see if they may have one available. I also will need a cable from the camera to the back. Please contact me either way also with a full list of available items.
weez