The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Updated Manufacturer Promotions

Steve Hendrix

I've posted this on LL, and also wanted you guys to have the information. Remember, I am not responsible for anything you might do as a result of my actions! :angel:

There's been some recent updates to the existing promotions from Sinar, Leaf, and Hasselbald so I thought I'd post them all for everyone to be aware of. I hope you don't mind.

HASSELBLAD
*Trade in any V series Hasselblad body and viewfinder and get $3,000 off an H3DII-31/39.

*Trade in any digital back and get $5,000 off any H3DII camera or CF-22/39/22MS/39MS digital back. Add a V series Hasselblad body/viefinder and get a total of $6,000 off.

*Trade in an H1 or H2 camera and receive $5,000 credit towards an H3DII.

*Trade in any 3rd party digital back and an H1/H2 camera and recieve significant trade in value towards H3DII-31/39 (too many options to list all the values). -Contact me directly for the trade-in value on your configuration.

*Trade in any 35mm DSLR and receive the following discounts on H3DII-31/39:
- UP to 6.9MP: $1,000 off
- 7MP - 9.9MP: $3,000 off
- 10MP - 15.9MP: $4,000 off
- 16MP - 22MP: $5,000 off

**All Hasselblad offers expire June 30, 2008, except the $5,000 digital back and H camera trade-in promotions, which are ongoing.

LEAF
*Purchase an Aptus 22/54S/65/65S/75/75S and receive a free Mamiya 645AFD II Camera with a free upgrade to the AFD III when these become available.

*Purchase an Aptus 75/75S and receive:
-Free Toyo VX23D View Camera
-Free Toyo Interface Plate
-Free Leaf Live Video

*Leaf also has ongoing trade-in values for existing digital backs towards Aptus/AFi product.

**All Leaf offers expire June 30, 2008

SINAR
*Purchase a Sinar eVolution 75H multi-shot digital back and receive $8,000 trade in credit on any 11MP or higher digital back.

*Purchase a Sinar eVolution 75H multi-shot digital back and receive $5,000 trade in credit on any 6MP or higher digital back.

*Purchase a Sinar eMotion 75LV digital back and receive $5,000 trade in credit on any 11MP or higher digital back.

*Purchase a Sinar eMotion 75LV digital back and receive $3,000 trade in credit on any 6MP or higher digital back.

*Purchase a Sinar Hy6/75LV Kit and recieve $3,000 trade in credit on any 11MP or higher digital back.

**All Sinar offers expire June 30, 2008

Steve Hendrix
www.ppratlanta.com/digital.php

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterA

Steve what is the H3D11-31 and 39 price - before we apply our trade in price discount?

Pete

Steve Hendrix

Steve what is the H3D11-31 and 39 price - before we apply our trade in price discount?

Pete
The H3DII-31 lists for $26,995, the H3DII-39 lists for $33,995. This includes digital back, camera, 90 degree viewfinder, 80mm lens, software, firewire cable, accessories, etc. Software upgrades are free and there are no restrictions with regard to how many computers you can use them on. This continues to be the case even with the new Phocus software.

Steve Hendrix

PeterA

Steve - thank you very much. Unfortunately I just bought an H3D11-39!!

Still - I am wondering if you offer this deal on a CFV11 back and body?

Pete

Steve Hendrix

Steve - thank you very much. Unfortunately I just bought an H3D11-39!!

Still - I am wondering if you offer this deal on a CFV11 back and body?

Pete
Pete:

The trade-in arrangements are only for the indicated products listed. The original CFV and 503CWD products did have a $1,000 and $2,000 instant rebate, but at this time there is no promo on the Version II of those products.

There may still be a few Version I CFV/503CWD's available which would qualify for the instant rebate.

I'm not sure who your dealer is, but you might ask if you can add a trade-in. When did you order it?

Steve Hendrix

Steve Hendrix

The expiration date on the Sinar promotions is confusing and it appears I can no longer edit that post, so just for future reference, the actual expiration date on all the Sinar promos is June 30, 2008.

Thanks to Billy for catching that (and about a ga-dozen other typos).

Steve Hendrix

woodyspedden

Pete:

The trade-in arrangements are only for the indicated products listed. The original CFV and 503CWD products did have a $1,000 and $2,000 instant rebate, but at this time there is no promo on the Version II of those products.

There may still be a few Version I CFV/503CWD's available which would qualify for the instant rebate.

I'm not sure who your dealer is, but you might ask if you can add a trade-in. When did you order it?

Steve Hendrix
Pete

B&H Photo in New York are still showing availability on the CWD which is the anniversary collectors edition of the 503 body with the CFV digital back, 80mm lens, and some collector items such as the Victor Hasselblad book. Considering that the CFV back alone is around $9K this kit, at $10,495 is a bargain. As you know I own this combination and while a P45+ it is not it is a very capable system which I am really enjoying.

Woody

PeterA

Hi WEnjoy!oody and thanks for that.

If i didnt have an existing collection of great H glass - that system is exactly what I would be looking at OR similar from Phase One / Mamiya.

Enjoy!

Pete