The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I´m so happy

I´m happy because my coolscan 8000ED came unhurt from US yesterday, I scanned some slides from my 35mm Leica an after seeing the result I can´t wait to see the scan from my hasselblad H1 with filmback, but I still need to shoot 14 frame before I can develop the film. argh what to shoot, when too shoot, It´s heavy rain here on the west coast in Denmark now, maybe tomorrow it will getting better so I can shoot some old tall ship..

Tommy

H3dtogo

Congrats Tommy. I once also had a 8000ED scanner. When using the Glass Filmholder i got realy good scans, not upto Scitex/leaf or drumm scans but certainely the best scans for a sub 2500 euro scanner at the time.