The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HASSELBLAD PHOTOKINA NEWS

tjv

Maybe a new integrated system, hopefully at a price mere mortals can afford, with H mount?

Wishful thinking but I'm a dreamer! I'd give up my Alpa dream for a Hasselblad ZD type camera as long at it cost around 11-13K USD.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Please send some samples my way :grin:
David , my current samples are not good enough yet .

New software : FLEXCOLOR might now be integrated into PHOCUS . That would make sense to me . Or PHOCUS might be enhanced to cover the requirements of HASSELBLADs new camera .
New lenses : Not for the V-SYSTEM , as the available CZ lenses cover a very big range.
New digital back : I could imagine a H4D-40 back as CFV-40 as the CFV-39 technology is not the newest one any more .
New camera : A kind of digital X-PAN ? ? ? That would make more sense to me than a low cost entry model into the H-SYSTEM .