The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

availibility of New Phase one prices ?

archivue

Prices from Phase and leaf desapear from website... Photo kina and the new 80MP effect... but i can't find the new prices ? especially for the P45+... any clue ?

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
The Phase/Leaf and I suppose also Mamiya DM series are all subject to a price revision at the moment following the 80MP back release.

The existing price lists are out of date and hence their absence from the Phase/Leaf dealer sites.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Maybe hear something this week since Photokinia is now over. But look forward too see what the new pricing structure will be and upgrade paths.

yaya

New Leaf prices were given to the dealers at the end of last week so websites will probably be updated shortly.
Yes there's a price decrease across the range, making all models more affordable than before

Yair

arashm

New Leaf prices were given to the dealers at the end of last week so websites will probably be updated shortly.
Yes there's a price decrease across the range, making all models more affordable than before

Yair
:)

bring it on
am

O

Optechs Digital

It looks like about 10 to 15% reduction, depending on model, on the Phase side . I haven't had a chance to get to the leaf prices yet. This is for the US market, other areas may be different?

Best Regards,
Paul

O

Optechs Digital

New Leaf back prices:

II12/12R $31,990.00
II10/10R $25,990.00
II8 $14,990.00
II7 $14,990.00
II6 $11,490.00
II5 $ 8,990.00

These are for back only, similar reductions apply for kits as well.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Paul

KETCH ROSSI

Thanks Paul, even so I was expecting better deals then this, but we hope that some will include a Free Body and lens packages to match, as they did in the past.

Will be making final purchase decision on two kits next week so I hope that something sweet comes together, also will be finally testing out the H4D 60 at a local shoot with the guys form Hassy, so now will only be waiting on final pricing on this packages.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Thanks Paul, even so I was expecting better deals then this, but we hope that some will include a Free Body and lens packages to match, as they did in the past.

Will be making final purchase decision on two kits next week so I hope that something sweet comes together, also will be finally testing out the H4D 60 at a local shoot with the guys form Hassy, so now will only be waiting on final pricing on this packages.
I would not expect to see the new lower prices combined with any aggressive free body/lens kit offers anytime soon. Such offers are often offered in advance of a price drop to ensure a smoother transition (rather than "I can't believe if I had waited a week I would have saved $XXX). Also keep in mind that buying a body and lens at the same time (even when not free) is several thousand dollars cheaper than buying them separately.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work

Last edited:

KETCH ROSSI

I would not expect to see the new lower prices combined with any aggressive free body/lens kit offers anytime soon. Such offers are often offered in advance of a price drop to ensure a smoother transition (rather than "I can't believe if I had waited a week I would have saved $XXX). Also keep in mind that buying a body and lens at the same time (even when not free) is several thousand dollars cheaper than buying them separately.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe
Buy Capture One at 10% off
Personal Work
Thanks for your response Doug, understood, but was till hoping since we are buying TWO systems, we are trying to see and get the best possible deal on what ever systems we end up with, at list I asked, and that never costs anything ;)

I'll post phase pricing upon returning from Europe this week.

BTW are the prices already at CI the final ones or are you talking of doing adjustment to the currently published prices upon your return different form what they are here: http://www.captureintegration.com/leaf/aptus-ii/