While I've been lurking for a while, this is my first post. I'm an event photographer (mainly weddings) and for the past 7yrs I've been shooting 35mm digitally. I don't plan on changing that , but I would like to do something different.
My plan is to start shooting MF again, specifically I like the square format. When I shot MF, I was using the Bronica system. I would like to get either a Hassy or a Mamiya. Also, I would like something that I could potentially use it with a digital back as well at some point down the road. From the website, it seems that the 503CW fits the bill.
I found this for sale and I would like your opinion - $1900:
Hasselblad 503CW Chrome Medium Format
150 mm lens
Compete Outfit EXCELLENT++
I will also try to attach an image.
Here are the questions:
1. Price: is it good deal, fair price or overpriced?
2. Lenses: what kind of lenses are these (chrome)?
3. What should I look for? (aside from the obvious external condition)
4. Does it work with digital backs, untethered?
5. Can you get a prism that has a build in meter (I don't want to carry a light meter with me)?
Any other advice?
Your help is much appreciated.