The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H3D2-39 / Lens Problem ID 44:5 + 19:1

B

BlueLemon

I still have issues with my camera.

I believe after i tried to firmware upgrade directly from a CF card, this problem occured. Since firmware I was able to take 4 pictures before it turned into a "Lens Problem"

When HC 100 / 2.2 is attached it gives me a Lens Problem ID 19:1

When HC 120/ 4.0 is attached it shows Lens Problem ID 44:5

Also 44:5 with a 80 mm standard lens.

What is this problem, and can I fix it somehow - I would really like your advice, if there is anything I have not taken into consideration or done right, before it has to go back to dealer.

Claus Stensgaard

B

BlueLemon

Further info :

When I took it for test today, camera was mounted with the HC 100/2.2 and I put on a fresh battery, and started the camera.

I tried to focus on something near, and tried to expose (Shutter priority), and the camera sounded several rapid beeps.

Then I took of lens and put it on - camera displayed Lens problem ID:19:1

Shifted to 120, and it gave the Lens Problem ID 44:5

Hope this covers description well enough

Claus

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Try a reinstall of firmware by attaching camera to computer with Phocus.

Most recent is available on HasselbladUSA web site.

Bob

B

BlueLemon

Problem is that I cannot firmware upgrade from my Win 7 - 64 bit - the firmware upgrade field is greyed out while camera is connected to computer

Press and hold the battery level button and it will show you want firmware versions you are running.

What are those numbers? Note them down.

Firmware version should it really have any baring on the Calibration error you are seeing. It could be that you are running a very old body firmware which is not paired well with the 262 update you just did.

Have you installed the latest version of Phocus for PC as well?

David