The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H4D-60 firmware issue

Professional

Hi again,

I did upgrade my H4D-60 with the latest firmware available on Hasselblad.com website [R351] using Phocus, but i don't know why i didn't read the note or description completely there [or maybe it was added later] that i can't use Phocus to upgrade the firmware, but i did already and i saw the version number on my camera.

The issue i have got so far is: when i try to view my photos on the LCD i get nothing, just black/blank view, i didn't have this problem before the upgrade, so i automatically assumed that it was because of the firmware, so how can i fix this problem if possible? I will do more tests and see, but i don't want to reset the default settings just to go back to the old firmware to solve the problem.

rem

Sorry Tareq, did you pusht the display switch on the Back (where you can switch from normal to histogram to black...). Stupid but I was searching one time what the problem could be and my wife (she have only a Canon Ixus) asked me that...;-)

Professional

Sorry Tareq, did you pusht the display switch on the Back (where you can switch from normal to histogram to black...). Stupid but I was searching one time what the problem could be and my wife (she have only a Canon Ixus) asked me that...;-)
OK, i didn't know about that at all until you said it, i think it was not an issue then, my mistake, it is working now because of what you said, and your wife is so smart and you too.