The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LCC plate, filter...

archivue

i was in the process to buy a LCC plate from capture integration... but wasn't able to check out... so i've send them an email.
because here in france, it's difficult to find, and a dealer in paris can order the phase one plate for 100 euros... quite expensive for what it is...

On the orther hand, i wonder if it is possible to use a white balance lens cap :
http://global.ebay.com/82mm_White_Balance_Lens_Filter_Cap_with_Mount_Mennon_WB/140403507929/item

anyone tried one of these ?

Thanks

yaya

You can get the Leaf diffuser (100mm X 100mm) for €50 from any Leaf dealer, part number is 252‐24300A

Cheers yair

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
The lens cap versions tend to add a bit of vignette at the corner. This vignette-due-to-lens-cap would then be translated to lens-fall-off and your final image would have overly bright corners. That's why we sell a flate plate.

Sorry we can't do international shipping on the LCCs!

Yair's suggestion is probably best.

rhsu

Also have a look at Sinar's LCC - probably more accessible at your end (but for the VAT..!)