The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Screw the wishlist, we need a MF addicts HELP line!

Mitchell

Here is a engraving from the "Inferno."

It depicts Dante and Virgil photographing members of the GetDPI Medium Format Forum
in the Second Level of Hell.

More Levels to go folks ... get to selling and spending.
Marc,

This is really creepy and actually scary. I'm not kidding. One of the guys in the engraving looks EXACTLY like me. I wonder if the others look like the rest of you? What does this mean?! Oh my God..... save me.......

fotografz

My pusher called.

New CF39 Multi-Shot Back (new LCD and IR filter version) with H mount iAdapter, H2F Camara ... @ a sensational "Loyality" price.

Plus iAdapters for Hasselblad V, Mamiya RZ-Pro-II and Contax 645 mounts, each at 1/2 price.

The 7th level of Hell is looming :angel:

The only problem is that it leaves no place to go ... for now ;)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Marc:

In your case it sound more like the 7th level of self-actualization than it does hell :D

bensonga

Hi, my name is Gary. I'm not infected with MF Digital G.A.S yet, but I'm teetering on the edge. The only thing standing between me and a new CFV-II or the new 503CWD-II announced by Steve Hendrix is....you guessed it....my wife. She will come around eventually.....

In the mean time, my 501CM and 553ELX with an Epson 750 Pro scanner have served me well.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Easier to buy it than take your lashings later, than get beat up before you even have a chance.:D:D:D

Kind of been around on this one:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

bensonga

Easier to buy it than (and?) take your lashings later, than get beat up before you even have a chance.:D:D:D

Kind of been around on this one:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
Yes, I've been down that road many times already. :D

I'm trying to "be good" this time around....we'll see how long that lasts. :angel: :rolleyes:

Gary

Dale Allyn

Gary,

Wouldn't you like to see the view from a bit closer to the edge of the slope? Go ahead, ease up a bit closer, you can really see it all from just at the edge of that slope!

You'll be fine. Go ahead, take a peek...

:ROTFL:

Last edited:

fotografz

Hi, my name is Gary. I'm not infected with MF Digital G.A.S yet, but I'm teetering on the edge. The only thing standing between me and a new CFV-II or the new 503CWD-II announced by Steve Hendrix is....you guessed it....my wife. She will come around eventually.....

In the mean time, my 501CM and 553ELX with an Epson 750 Pro scanner have served me well.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska
Hi Gary, this is your inner Devil speaking.

You aren't going to allow yourself to be pussy-whipped are you? Real men carry real digital cameras, not one of those limp-wristed, tea sipping, flower sniffing small formats. Hell, you are in Alaska, land of tough men ... at least according to the TV documentary.

Stand up to that milktoast inner angel and kick him to the curb. Just get the 503CWD. Your wifey will see you for the real he-man you are ... or she'll see a divorce lawyer. Either way, you'll join the manly man Medium Format Digital club ... some of which now live in their car :ROTFL:

bensonga

... some of which now live in their car :ROTFL:
Oh yeah, I've been there, done that....although in my case it's been sleeping on a cot in the garage next to the new BMW or Ducati motorcycle I brought home, without prior discussion, approval or authorization.

Actually, my wife has been more understanding of my expensive hobbies than any man could hope for in a spouse. She didn't even blink when I bought a new Ebony 45SU view camera last year or the new Mac Pro last month (2 quad core chips, 12 GB RAM, 1.5 TB of disk storage.....I think I've got enough computing horsepower to handle the image files from a MF digital back now).

That new 503CFD-II with the 40mm lens is REALLY tempting.....I'd love to have the 40mm lens to add to my Hassy collection (currently I have 50mm, 80mm and 150mm CFE lenses).

I might be giving Steve Hendrix a call sooner than I expected. After all, it's only money....and we can't take it with us into the next world, right? :D

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska