The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

645d on ebay

David Schneider

There's a guy who posts here sometimes in the Washington, DC area that purchased from Japan.

My worry is where do you go for service? I guess it doesn't take that long to Fed Ex to Japan though. Just would hope someone there speak good enough English to understand what my problem is and what needs fixing.

T

tetsrfun

I guess the question is, would we need to pay duty and how much would that be? :cool:
The ebay listing also seems to be a Tokyo buying service. I have purchased used camera equipment from Europe and Asia and no additional charges were listed. Don't know about new.

Steve

Stan Lawrence

The ebay listing also seems to be a Tokyo buying service. I have purchased used camera equipment from Europe and Asia and no additional charges were listed. Don't know about new.

Steve
I sent an inquiry about the duty, if that's reasonable I'll order this week. :cool: