The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stainless H4D-40

tjv

I wish. How much more expensive than the stock version is it? If they made a pink version, and it was CHEAPER, i.e. half price, I'd buy that instead!

fotografz

Me wantie.

It is sure to help me take better photos ... ;)

Anyone looking for a low milage H4D/40 ... Mine's gonna have to go to get this one :D

David, instead of Pink for the wish list ... try black chrome. Not black paint ... black chrome. :thumbup:

-Marc

V

videofame

Second the motion, Black Chrome H4D-40 & H4D-50. I'm buying my Hassi H4D in February 2011. Hopefully they can make it by then :)

S

Shelby Lewis

FINALLY... an h system camera that looks the price. Yay!

arashm

Where is the white one????
I actually think the white one looks awesome.
Dave was calling it the "storm trooper" blad if I recall
that one looks great.
am

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Those were the golden days . . . . .
The "Golden Blue" commemorative camera from 1991 .
View attachment 37803

Its about time to see a golden commemorative H-SYSTEM camera to celebrate the (sad) decision to turn away from the square format .

fotografz

Those were the golden days . . . . .
The "Golden Blue" commemorative camera from 1991 .
View attachment 37803

Its about time to see a golden commemorative H-SYSTEM camera to celebrate the (sad) decision to turn away from the square format .
Don't give them any bad ideas Jurgen ... no "Pimp my H" gold, chartreuse or arrest me red like the Ferrari one ... please!

I wonder why there is such a resistance to a black stealth H ? Maybe an agreement with Fuji?

I gotta admit it, this stainless one is tasty ... maybe a prelude to a production run to freshen up the camera?

-Marc

yaya

Saw a pic of a metallic-pink one with a Hello Kitty logo on the side...looked like a real product...I thought it was cute-:)

P. Chong

Me wantie.

David, instead of Pink for the wish list ... try black chrome. Not black paint ... black chrome. :thumbup:

-Marc
Black chrome? How about DLC (diamond like carbon) coating...its super hard, can be matt finished, and black.

S

Shelby Lewis

Found it!
My 7-year-old daughter saw this on my screen and immediately asked me to buy it for her... how do I explain that a Hello! Kitty camera costs more than the van I take her to school in? :D:D:D

bensonga

My 7-year-old daughter saw this on my screen and immediately asked me to buy it for her... how do I explain that a Hello! Kitty camera costs more than the van I take her to school in? :D:D:D
If she sees the pics of that "Hello Kitty" Ferrari....you'll have even more explaining to do! :)

Gary