The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss RM3di

darr

Anyone using the Arca Swiss RM3di?
I am thinking of switching from the beautiful ALPA Max to the Arca Swiss RM3di.

I have been using Arca Swiss LF & 6x9 cameras for decades. Currently using the M Line 2. I am looking mainly at the different focusing techniques of the ALPA & RM3di, and the ability to use the Arca components interchangeably.

Any operator experiences shared would be appreciated.

Darr

PS: Dealers who can sell me the RM3di, please PM me with prices!

R

RKLFteacher

Darr,
My name is Rod Klukas.
I am at Photomark in Phoenix and i sell RM3di and other Arca cameras.
I also own one and use it all the time.
I am also familiar with the Alpa 12 max.
I have Arca info on my Website: RodKlukas.com
You can call me at 800-777-6627 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or to discuss what configuration you might be interested in.
I also teach LF photography at Scottsdale Community College and many people come here and spend a day with me shooting and learning as well.
So any questions or inquiries please call me or email me.
Thanks,
Rod:)

darr

Darr,
My name is Rod Klukas.
I am at Photomark in Phoenix and i sell RM3di and other Arca cameras.
I also own one and use it all the time.
I am also familiar with the Alpa 12 max.
I have Arca info on my Website: RodKlukas.com
You can call me at 800-777-6627 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or to discuss what configuration you might be interested in.
I also teach LF photography at Scottsdale Community College and many people come here and spend a day with me shooting and learning as well.
So any questions or inquiries please call me or email me.
Thanks,
Hey Rod,

I purchased my Arca F-Line FC 4X5 w/M Orbix from you a few years back. Beautiful camera! Since I am close to Atlanta, I may be making a trip up there to test out the RM3di Capture Integrations has on hand. If this does not work out, I will call you.

Darr

R

RKLFteacher

Thanks,
Darr.
I thought I recognized you.
Be well and don't hesitate to call me or email through the website if you
have any unanswered questions.
Thanks,