The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phocus 2.5.3 + new H4D firmware

dick

There are a new Phocus service releases for Mac and Windows:

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/service--support/technical-support/software-downloads.aspx

There are new H4D firmware downloads:

Sensor Unit firmware H4D-60, R354
Sensor Unit firmware for: H4D-40/50, R357

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/service--support/technical-support/firmware-downloads.aspx

Michael
Does this mean that we will not get live view (Phocus 2.6) working on the H4D-60 for another month or two?

I thought that it had been in beta test for months?

:deadhorse:

Last edited:

Dustbak

The 39MP series appear to be hit by the same firewire instability. I hope there will be a firmware update for this in the near future too.

dick

Sensor Unit firmware H4D-60, R354

Does this overcome the Hasselblad/Mac book pro/firewire problem, or do we still need special booster (Lindy) firewire cables?

Dolce Moda

Prolly a dumb question... will Phocus process Phase One files? I would love to use the V lens correction feature for my photos.

yaya

Prolly a dumb question... will Phocus process Phase One files? I would love to use the V lens correction feature for my photos.
You've got presets for several V lenses in Capture One: 40mm, 50, 60, 80, 110 and 120 Makro and you can also create you own presets

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I think , it is about time , that the leading MF DIGITAL BACK and camera makers come together and create a common software platfrom , which can be used by all
formats of digital shots , no matter which camera or back brand is used .
I believe , that is what photographers want , much more than backs with
80MB or even 80+MB .

fotografz

I think , it is about time , that the leading MF DIGITAL BACK and camera makers come together and create a common software platfrom , which can be used by all
formats of digital shots , no matter which camera or back brand is used .
I believe , that is what photographers want , much more than backs with
80MB or even 80+MB .
That'll happen when Ben & Jerry's is served in Hell, and they open a Pub in Heaven :ROTFL:

Maybe Lightroom in 5 years! Or after the heads of Adobe and Macintosh go on to Heaven or Hell, and the companies really start interacting with one another and force the MFD companies to cough up their little secret sauces ;)

-Marc

jotloob

Subscriber Member
That'll happen when Ben & Jerry's is served in Hell, and they open a Pub in Heaven :ROTFL:

Maybe Lightroom in 5 years! Or after the heads of Adobe and Macintosh go on to Heaven or Hell, and the companies really start interacting with one another and force the MFD companies to cough up their little secret sauces ;)

-Marc
Hmmmmmmmm . . . yes , I was afraid , that answer would come up .
Perhaps the chance for a 56x56 FF square sensor is much higher .:ROTFL:

Jay Emm

...it is about time , that the leading MF DIGITAL BACK and camera makers come together and create a common software platfrom , which can be used by all
formats of digital shots , no matter which camera or back brand is used
Competition fosters innovation, so I kind of like it that there are several great choices for us. I get your point, but I personally like it the way it is now.

Iskander

Phocus 2.6

I've got a mail from Hasselblad today.

... Phocus 2.6 which we
currently plan to release early next year.

We have to wait a little bit.

Michael

Iskander

Phocus 2.6

I've got a new mail from Hasselblad today.

Hi Michael

We aim at doing a release this month - so wait not much longer :)

Michael