The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Temptation for Guy - Sinar Hy6 System

T

thsinar

Dear Brad,

There is a release cable planed for the Hy6, but I have no ETA at this time.
And yes, from my knowledge, the old Rollei RC-120 does not work on the Hy6.

Thanks for your kind words.

Best regards,
Thierry

Thierry,

Is there a remote shutter release that works with the Hy6? One person I spoke with said that the Rollei RC-120 doesn't work with the Hy6... Can you confirm?

Brad

EH21

Ouch! Hurts to see that broken 55! Btw - the 55mm works well with extension tubes, 1.4x or a combination of both. It's a nice lens to have.

BradleyGibson

Wow, it looks like at least three of us were eyeing that lens... I'm glad we didn't end up clashing and costing one another more money though. A friend put me in touch with someone locally who is selling his. Now all three of us have one but we didn't have to fight each other to get them. :clap:

-Brad

Willem,

I did not know that it was you bidding on the 110/2. I have this lens and like it so much I thought I'd pick up a spare. I put in a snipe bid that was quite a bit higher than the final price. Fortunately, as it turns out, I forgot that I had changed my password on ebay (after someone hijacked my account) but forgot to change it on the snipe site, so my bid was never placed. Now that I know it's you that got the lens, I feel much better (I think you stole it at that price :) ).

Rethmeier

Hi Guys,
I think it is funny that we were all bidding on the 110/2 on eBay.
I had my snipe set at $3100.
BTW I'm selling the hood,filter and cap.(Helioplan+Contax) See the eBay listing.
I paid a bloody fortune for my 55PCS.
2500 GBP, however it was LNIB.
Cheers,
Willem.

David K

Workshop Member
Willem,
I had my snipe set at $3225 still well below what I paid for my copy :) Glad you got it and we all saved some money.

BJNY

Local Sinar rep showed me 2nd generation eMotion75LV.
Definite improvement in the display, now 2.5" TFT.
Revolving adapter works nice, twist at will.
50mm AFD is surprisingly compact.
Will have the kit with 45º prism for two/three days next week.

David K

Workshop Member
Billy,
Are you sure it's TFT... I asked my dealer this question exactly and he told me OLED. Looks like there's a minor bit of confusion on this subject, but it's good news to hear of the improvement. Looking forward to that revolving adapter as I always get a bit nervous when detaching and rotating mine.

BJNY

Let Thierry clarify for sure, but it's my understanding:
1st Generation e75LV = 2.2" OLED
2nd Generation e75LV = 2.5" TFT

T

thsinar

Absolutely right.

Same for e75 (non-LV version).

Thierry

Let Thierry clarify for sure, but it's my understanding:
1st Generation e75LV = 2.2" OLED
2nd Generation e75LV = 2.5" TFT