The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Le Moyen Format

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Visiting Paris and staying in the Marais ,just for grins I did a quick search on Leica dealers. Well there are 4 full system Leica dealers within 1KM of my apartment..including a Leica boutique. As I was wandering around looking for them , I stumbled upon the Le Moyen Format.....all medium and large format stuff. Thought you would enjoy seeing it. :bugeyes:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Roger if you happen to go in ask about a Mamiya 28mm 4.5 D lens. be prepared to fall over with price

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Guy I am trying to stay away from the MF money pit, : although I still have a V series Blad with 4 lenses. But I have the solution for affording one ...just sell the porsche and buy the vespa! :ROTFL: Roger

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Yes it appears to be part of the same business. The shop is half this size but very nice ...more like a fine jeweler.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Yes it appears to be part of the same business. The shop is half this size but very nice ...more like a fine jeweler.

David K

Workshop Member
Guy, I can assure you there are no bargains in Paris these days :) Roger, just out curiosity, how much is a cup of espresso in a cafe. I sent my son there last year and the prices he related were mind boggling and it can only have gotten worse since then.