The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 6 Pro Styles

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Capture One 6 Pro Styles by Capture Integration

A collection of image styles possible through some of the new tools in Capture One 6 including:
- Exposure, Contrast, Saturation
- Skin Tone Consistency
- Selective Color Editing by Saturation Level
- Vignetting
- Color-Sensitive Black and White Conversion
- Split Tone Output
- Individual RGB Curves
- Individual RGB Level Ouptut Restriction
- Individual RGB Level Input Restriction
- Color Balance (cast)

These are meant to be a jumping-off point for your own styles. They show some of the directions you can take in editing within Capture One.

Capture One 6 includes the option to import with a style (so as they come off the CF card they already are styled) or capture tethered with a style (so as they show up from the camera they already are styled).

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I loaded them up this morning and Doug made some nice styles to play with. Thanks for posting this. Love more tools to work with.

kdphotography

Is there any difference or limitation with use/installation on a PC platform vs. Mac ?? I ask because the CI site only has installation instructions for Mac...

Feeling kinda left out and alone, Doug.... :p

ken

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Is there any difference or limitation with use/installation on a PC platform vs. Mac ?? I ask because the CI site only has installation instructions for Mac...

Feeling kinda left out and alone, Doug.... :p
Fortunately Phase One provided you a way to play.

Just download the zip from the article, unzip it, and in Capture One select [Adjustments > Styles > Import] and select all the individual style files.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

benton1

I downloaded them but C1 freezed if I select one of them after importing. The picture changes to a weird bunch of pixels and kills C1 immediately :-(

Regards

Marcus

PS: Maybe C1 wants me to get into MFDB and quit my 5D MKII ;-)