The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Landscapes cameras

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Congratulations on the STC - I too have orderd one with rosewood handle.
I like the user interface and functionality of what Phase One IQ series is offering - this will make it easier to shoot longer focal lengths on Alpa as focussing will be easier
I need some help to understand why 60 or 80 megapixels is useful...
apart from internet pixel peeping competitions?

I wish the 40 was full frame - but the STC will allow for easy stitching anyway..
perfect world for me would have been Leaf employing same user interface as Phase One - that way I could order an Afi/Hy6 mount - strange why Phase doesn't do this mount..
Thank you Peter for your congratulations and I would very much like to congratulate you too .
Have you already got your STC ? ? ? You will be delighted .

I can not announce a marriage between my STC + DIGARON-S/W and an IQ160 yet , but there might eventually be an engagement . Also , I would like to get the first real user reports . I am impatiently waiting .