The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How big is the Capture Integration Pocket LCC (CI-PL)?

Steve Hendrix

in millimeters ;)

TIA

Oh gosh...how embarrassing. I should know...

I don't have one with me at the moment, but my best guess without seeing it is 5" x 3.25".

Or....127mm x 83mm.

Again, my best guess, as I can't find anywhere on our site where it lists the measurements.

Steve Hendrix

Christopher

Ok new question is there a LCC plate from Leaf/Hasi/Phase/Sinar or anyone which is larger than the normal 10x10cm from phase one ? I would need something bigger for one lens, something in the direction of 12x12cm or better even a little larger ?

Thanks for the help

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
You could always make your own to whatever size you wanted to from white translucent plexiglass sheet. That's relatively easy to find in various thicknesses. There's nothing magic about an LCC card from what I've seen. The Capture Integration plate is nicely packaged and finished (I use it too) but ultimately it's still just white translucent plexiglass/plastic.

mediumcool

You could always make your own to whatever size you wanted to from white translucent plexiglass sheet. That's relatively easy to find in various thicknesses. There's nothing magic about an LCC card from what I've seen. The Capture Integration plate is nicely packaged and finished (I use it too) but ultimately it's still just white translucent plexiglass/plastic.
Yep