The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PODAS workshop instructor

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just thought I would give the members here a heads up. I have been asked to be one of the instructors for there soon to be announced 2011 PODAS workshops. I was asked to be on there Death Valley workshop coming up in earlier April. This is a great honor for me and am very excited to be a part of the PODAS series of workshops. For further details please see this link for further updates.
http://www.phaseone.com/en/PODAS/Info/Intro.aspx

Also as a personal gift from ME to any member that joins this workshop. I would love to make you a 20 x 30 or so print from my Epson as a thank you for being a member here and joining the Death Valley Workshop . :thumbs:

Please let Kevin Raber from Phase One know you are a GetDPI member. Thanks Guy

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
:thumbs: CONGRATULATIONS!

So, Death Valley again this year? I might see if I can take you up on your offer!

jotloob

Subscriber Member
CONGRATULATIONS Guy , for beeing instructor .

I would like to join for a Death Valley workshop , but my health state does not allow me travelling so far .

Guy Mancuso

Our workshops are with whatever you want to bring with you. I wish more Hassy, Leaf and Sinar folks would attend the GetDPI series of workshops. If Hassy asked i would consider it for sure. End of day i am a photographer and teacher pure and simple. Thanks Guy

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Kurt it should be fun and looking forward to it. I know the new backs will be there to play with also. So folks should enjoy that.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I hope that you will also do workshops for Hasselblad, Sinar, Leaf...
We've repeatedly contacted the respective reps for Phase, Leaf, Hasselblad, Leica and Sinar directly to let them know they are all welcome on our GetDPI workshops. Sinar-Bron, the lighting end, accepted one time and Hassy and Leaf have never accepted. Leica and PhaseOne are the only ones who regularly accept that offer. Leaf is understandable now that it is part of PhaseOne. Why no support from Hassy or Sinar though, we cannot say. Perhaps if you as a potential workshop attendee contacted Hassy and Sinar and asked that question, it would help?