The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sinarback 54s Mamiya rz67 pro II adapter

S

skrystos

Hello,
can anyone help me with buying such adapter? I have digitalback and camera, I know where I can buy such adapter in Poland (I have seen it today) but it costs something about 1000 $. On ebay they where much cheaper but for know noone sells one. I'm interested in offers from all over the world :) but mostly from Europe

mediumcool

Firstly, I suggest adding *WTB* or *Wanted to Buy* to the “front-end” of your subject line.

Now that I’ve posted this response, you won’t be able to change your post, but a moderator (always lurking about!) will be able to assist.

And welcome to the forum — a very vigorous place!

May I suggest telling folks that you are from Poland in your sidebar, and maybe add a picture (doesn’t have to be you—could be a photo of where you live or an avatar such as a fish or a bird) just to make you stand out from the crowd.

A big part of what I like about this place is its internationalism; while most members are probably Americans (and I include Canadians and others from Mexico, Central and South America in this category), there are folks visiting here from many places around the world all sharing common interests and goals.

I’ll shut up now, and let you carry on ... ;)

S

skrystos

Thx for advice :) If I could ask moderator to add WTB to the topic it would be helpful. I can't edit post. I will make my profile complete in a minute :)

S

skrystos

I like places like this so it is nice to be part of it :) In other way I'm training my english.

Back to the topic, I used today my digitalback with mamiya and what I want to say... I HAVE TO HAVE IT :) hehe I love taking photos on films but digitalback is also something for me :)

S

skrystos

I started thread in the correct place (WTB & FS). Sorry for my mistake, this can be closed :)