The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FINALLY! (Good screens and all)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
There is a embargo on this data. GetDpi will have all details at the end of the embargo time limit. Full details in morning

ustein

Contributing Editor
>There is a embargo on this data.

I think Michael gor the time messed up :). Happens.

S

Shelby Lewis

Sorry to break this over here :( ... had no idea about the embargo.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So, does this mean that Jack or Guy will be sporting a review copy of the back on the workshop in February? :toocool:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
ok, i'll watch a movie then ...
http://www.filmsite.org/afi100filmsA.html
http://www.doug-peterson.com/download/afi100-digitalversion-dec21-2007.pdf

There's the list of the American Film Institute's Top 100 American Films of all time.

The second link is a diary to record your thoughts, along with some quick facts about each movie and some interesting stats/facts about the AFI100 list I compiled.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870 *| *Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
See you at 6 am guys. We have a special announcement also. Sorry if the embargo is considered broken than the owners of GetDPI will take the high road and wait for the embargo time that we where told. 6 am Monday morning the 24th.
:watch::watch::watch:

M

Michael Reichmann

Just to be clear – and as stated a few minutes ago on my own forum, I was explicitly told by Phase One's CEO last Friday on a conference call that it was OK to post on Sunday evening my time.

Why this is the case I can't say. Indeed I never saw any information about a specific embargo time, only that the public announcement would be on Monday and that it was alright to publish on Sunday evening.

There were three other people on the conference call, so there is no doubt that this is clearly what was stated.

I have never broken an embargo, and never knowingly will.

If anyone has a problem with this they should contact Phase One's CEO.

Michael

tjv

Love the new design of the back and the screen sounds fantastic. I wish I could afford an Alpa and one of these bad boys. Look forward to the official announcement soon.

etrigan63

I was expecting something like this when they acquired Leaf. Incorporating and building upon key technologies from Leaf into the Phase One stable (Capture Pilot was the first hint): touchscreens, hi-res displays (at effing last), weather sealing the back (well, that's half the battle) while keeping Sensor+ all seems like a slam dunk to me.

Paul Spinnler

Hasselblad has to considerably step up the plate after the h4d-60 debacle now ... or go full-on into budget territory ... and poor leaf has no clear advantages anymore except a lower price point ...