(Please bear with mem I'm joking)
Oh dear, venerable Hasselblad!
You've come a long way since being Nasa's go-to kit!
Look at you, Phase One is taking over the market, slowly but suredly. You've lost me as a customer, because I waited endless moons for my H4D-60 to materialize.
Please strike back with a new system worthy of 2011 and beyond!
Please create new backs with
1) high-res screens,
2) instant zoom,
3) true live view in camera,
4) weather sealing,
5) integrated battery compartment,
6) carbon fiber body,
7) scratchfree screens,
8) integrated orientation sensors and gps,
9) integrated wifi for real-time transmittal,
10) make them bomb-proof,
11) commission Dalsa a new 90-100 MPX sensor
12) create two sensor lines with one emphasis on speed and iso and the other on resolution and long exposure - in the resolutions: 40, 60, 90-100
12a) start marketing your backs and bodies separately, since Phase One will sue your system apart
13) commission Rodenstock to create a new line of high-resolution lenses, weather-sealed, made of airspace-grade materials
14) create flasgship stores in Moscow, Paris, London, Tokio, Shanghai, New York, Singapore, LA and cut the prices to kick some Phase One ***
Is it that hard?
Just kidding, but please, strike back so that prices come down to reasonable levels. You don't want Phase One to take all the cake now with their sexy IQ backs? Honestly, they're so cool!
Paul, who wants to love you!