The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is the Leaf 75s and the Mamiya DM33/Leaf 7 are the same?

haring

Is the Leaf 75s and the Mamiya DM33/Leaf 7 are the same?

It looks to me that the major characteristics of the Leaf 75s (chip type, iso, shooting speed, etc) are the same with the Leaf II 7/Mamiya DM33.

Do they have the same chip?

Thanks a lot!

Valentin

From my understanding, they are the same backs, re-branded. Folks at Capture Integration or other dealer could confirm/deny this.

yaya

Compared to the Aptus 75S, the Aptus-II 7 and DM33 have got a brighter screen (more contrast and saturation) that is also enabled when shooting tethered (allowing for focus check etc.)

They are also faster when tethered to Capture One (faster previews) and there are a few added features on the back's interface such as grid lines, manual focal length input etc.

Last, they are compatible with future firmware updates and if bought new they also come with warranty

If used on a 645DF, they also enjoy 1/1,1600 flash sync and Live View

Hope this helps

BR

yair

haring

Compared to the Aptus 75S, the Aptus-II 7 and DM33 have got a brighter screen (more contrast and saturation) that is also enabled when shooting tethered (allowing for focus check etc.)

They are also faster when tethered to Capture One (faster previews) and there are a few added features on the back's interface such as grid lines, manual focal length input etc.

Last, they are compatible with future firmware updates and if bought new they also come with warranty

If used on a 645DF, they also enjoy 1/1,1600 flash sync and Live View

Hope this helps

BR

yair
I will go with my local dealer and they have 6 month warranty.